The Week Ending March 8th, 2020
Although it’s a big internet out there, the Warhammer digital universe is pretty small and spread out. In Content We Liked, we take a look at the articles, videos, podcasts, and products that caught our eyes or were noteworthy during the prior week you might have missed. Here’s what we liked this week:
In the Wild:
- Insanely cool and good Cegorach conversion
Holy shitballs this owns.
- Really sweet Saint Sabbat Conversion
This is a must see/click. Captures the artwork really nicely!
- Sweet working Multi Function Display on a mini project.
Hobby Japan continues to be out of this world good. It even boots up which is again, insane.
- Literally making part of the throne place in epic.
Every tiny flag, painted with care. How. HOOOWWW?
- Excellent Knight with really nice, clean, smooth white armour.
Excellent all around.
- Battleroll’s bloodthirster
Next level blending, skin and basing combine to a truly great bit of artwork. Check out the Nurgle, Slannesh and Tzeentch ones as well, they all own bones.
- Primarchs as Dril tweet thread
They are all perfect. Behold an example –
THERAPIST: your problem is, that youre perfect, and everyone is jealous of your good posts, and that makes you rightfully upset.
ME: I agree
As you can see, these are too good. Click through and read the thread.
- Dome Crawler on reddit
Cool and good.
- Darren Latham’s secret last tutorial
Too powerful to describe.
- Awesome GSC conversions that will probably give you nightmares.
- TITANIC hitting the ICEBERG DIORAMA /LAMP – Epoxy resin art
Cool tutorial, excellent execution!
- Orkoquins all together, with their Startrukk
Fantastic hobbying. It’s a concept that *shouldn’t* work, pulled off with thought and talent to be something amazing.
Another busy week on Goonhammer, with a Ruleshammer hitting the site and bunch of hobby progress. Aslo SC: Sisters of Battle!
- Goonhammer Hobby Round-up: February 2020
We check in with the entire crew to see what they are up too!
- Ruleshammer gets on board.
Vrekais has posted a bunch of terrfic content on the nitty gritty of 40k rules, for the love of god if you play this game check out his stuff here:
- Hammer of Math: Nerfed Numerics
By Kevin Genson
This week Hammer of Math looked into the math behind the the Adeptus Astartes nerfs from the week before.
- Necromunday: Houses of the Underhive – Goliath
By Dan Boyd, SRM and Jules O’Hare
Dan and Jules dive deep into the newly updated House Goliath gangs.
- King in the North: An Interview with North East Open Winner Konrad Bartkiewicz
By James “One_Wing” Grover
Wings interviews Konrad about his win!
- North East Open Tournament Analysis
By James “One_Wing” Grover
Wings reviews said tourney.
- How to Base Everything: Swamp Bases
By Raf Cordero
Learn how to Swamp up your bases with Raf!
- The Fabricator General: What to Do When the Emperor Doesn’t Provide, Part 2
By David Gordon
Dave talks us through designing and producing 3rd party ham bitz.
- Warlord Wednesdays: Adeptus Titanicus Legio Focus: Legio Fortidus “Dauntless”
By Soggy, Garrett “John Condit” Severson, zachs-hobby and John “Immanentized” Curtin
Our AT lads take a walk with Legio Fortidus!
- Three Cool Lists from the Fargo Two Rivers Open GT
By Robert “TheChirurgeon” Jones
Rob looks over 3 cool and good lists from the GT.
- Angry Goats, Death Roombas, and Mind Bullets: Thousand Sons Kill Team Tactics
By Shane Watts and Robert “TheChirurgeon” Jones
Tson KT’s are awesome fun to play with. Learn how to be even more *awesome*-er with this article.
- Start Competing: Adepta Sororitas/Sisters of Battle Tactics
By James “One_Wing” Grover, Steel Mentor and Patrick “Artum” Robins
Finished your new sisters army? Want to git gud real fast. Check out this article.
- Video Game Review: Warhammer 40,000 Gladius – Relics of War
By J B
JB reviews the 4x ham title. If you like Civ and Hams, check it out.
- Age of Sigmar Review: Seraphon
By RagnarokAngel and Mike “Ellarr” Chadderton
The new lizard book is arriving next weekend, get the low down here.
- The Road to Adepticon: Tilting at Demons part 4
by Daniel “Skails” Rodenberg
Skalis continues to paint far too well for any mortal person. Click to see what he has been upto!