Although it’s a big internet out there, the Warhammer digital universe is pretty small and spread out. In Content We Liked, we take a look at the articles, videos, podcasts, and products that caught our eyes or were noteworthy during the prior week you might have missed.
On the Internet At Large
Darcy Bono’s T’au Forces
@Darcy_Bono via Twitter
With a new T’au Codex on the horizon, Darcy’s been posting photos of her Tron-style Tau and it’s worth taking a look because they’re gorgeous.
Brother Jarl from Gaius Point
@the_midnightmare via Instagram
This is a fantastic conversion of a character from an awesome short story by ADB.
Vyreral Scourge-Seeker, Death Guard Sorcerer
u/Charadizard via Reddit
This is a really cool conversion of a Phobos Librarian into an appropriately nurgley sorcerer. Great stuff.
Ku’Gath Plaguefather Conversion
@fat_frog_paints_models via Instagram
Ku’gath doesn’t have a model but FFPM has done a fantastic job with this conversion that I think really captures the esssence of the character. Amazing stuff. There’s so much cool detail on this thing.
A cool OSL effect on a Black Templars Repulsor
u/mrdanielsir9000 via Reddit
This is a really really cool, visually striking idea that’s surprisingly easy to pull off with some painter’s tape and an airbrush. Great idea.
Converting a Necron toy into a Plasmancer
Blinded by Daylight – YouTube
I’m always here for these amazing MacFarlane toy conversions. Great stuff.
Dark Skin with Contrast Paint
@mengel_Miniatures via Instagram
This is a good, quick recipe for great-looking dark skin with contrast paint.
The TRASHFUTURE podcast
Our own Jonathan Bernhardt went on the TRASHFUTURE podcast this week to talk about the Microsoft acquisition of Activision Blizzard and the future of gaming.
This incredible Be’lakor
Monstroys via Facebook
This diorama of Be’lakor is absolutely stunning – the moon in particular is such a great touch. The whole thing is just dripping with atmosphere.
This Week on Goonhammer
Administratum 2.0 – Goonhammer announced the upcoming launch of Administratum, the premiere tabletop wargame campaign and roster management tool, with a preview beta open to patrons now.
- Battle Bros Season 3, Chapter IV – The Bros fight for… everlasting peace? What?
- Competitive Innovations in 9th – We’re in the final stretch before LVO 2022 and Wings is looking at the lists that shaped the meta entering this last week.
- Meatwatch: Fish – Greg talks about the finer points of just pan-searing a piece of tilapia and calling it a day.
- Necromunday – How to base everything: DIY Styrene bases – Dylan talked about how to make your own detailed bases with plasticard.
- White Dwarf 471: The Butcher Town Wars – We talk about the final Octarius Flashpoint and the surprisingly cool mission packaged with this month’s issue.
- Soulbound Review, Part 1 – We started a multi-part review of the tabletop RPG based around Age of Sigmar.
- Hammer of Math: Nachmund 2022 Secondary Objectives – Kevin talked about some of the math behind the new secondary objectives and their point values.
- Commander Focus: Zurgo Danger Zone – We build a fun list around Zurgo Helmsmasher and mass damage.
That’s all for this week, stay tuned to Goonhammer for more great articles in the next seven days, and give us a shout in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any feedback or questions.