Although it’s a big internet out there, the Warhammer digital universe is pretty small and spread out. In Content We Liked, we take a look at the articles, videos, podcasts, and products that caught our eyes or were noteworthy during the prior week you might have missed.
On the Internet At Large
ZealSight’s amazing Lamenter Eliminator
@ZealSight via Twitter
This is a fantastic paintjob that does maybe the best job I’ve ever seen doing the holo-cloaking effect. Love
Emma’s incredible dragon WIP
@Dicendemons via Twitter
This colorful scaly beast is coming along very nicely and we love the unique visual effect.
A sick veteran guardsmen killteam
@the_steel_legion via Instagram
These are a great alternate take on the veteran guardsmen, clothing them in the colors of the Armageddon Steel Legion. Great stuff!
Whoz zat Pokemon?
u/Lizard_Sandwich via Reddit
This is a fun riff on the new Kill team ork kommandos.
@Incubimini via Instagram
This is a gorgeous paintjob on Mozrog with a much darker, muted take than you typically see on 40k Orks. Great stuff.
David Koszka’s Serberys Dino-Riders
@koszkamade via Instagram
These are some incredible conversions that really go the extra mile to make something visually unique. Koszka’s channel is generally a pro follow.
Vincent Knotley’s Bloodseeker
@vincentknotley via Twitter
Always happy to show off great Blood Bowl minis on here and this is a very pretty addition to a Khorne team.
Matthew’s Omega Red
@mattimoose via Twitter
Omega Red hasn’t really seen much screen time these days as a classic Wolverine villain so it’s cool to see the MCP mini getting some love.
@gregfusion85 via Twitter
What a wonderfully creepy model. Love the paint job on this one.
This Week on Goonhammer
- Hammer of Math: Objective Scoring – We looked at data on mission and secondary scoring and talked about how 9th edition scoring works, which secondary objectives are the best, and how they might change with the 2022 missions.
- The 2022 Nachmund Season Roundtable – Our competitive players talked about the new missions and what’s next for competitive 40k when Nachmund drops.
- How to Paint Blood Bowl Scenery – Crab-stuffed mushrooms paints some great add-ons for your pitch and shows us how to do it.
- Necromunday: What we did in 2021 – We look back at the cool hobby and writing projects that defined Necromunday over the last year.
- The Best Remote Boardgames (for the boardgame averse) – Mx. Tiffany talks about what makes a great remote board game and gives us some recommendations for the new season of staying indoors.
- Commander Focus: Predictions for 2022 – We talk about what’s in store for Commander (and Magic) for the next year.
- Marvel Crisis Protocol Affiliation Spotlight: Convocation – We look at the new Convocation faction of magical weirdos in Crisis Protocol, and how to play them on the table.
- White Dwarf Tome Celestial: Soulblight Gravelords – We look at the new Tome Celestial for this faction in the latest White Dwarf, and the rules provided for them.
- Wheel of Time Series Review – Bernhardt reviews the Wheel of Time series that’s streaming on Amazon.
- Malifaux Faction Focus: The Guild – We started a biweekly look at the factions of Malifaux, beginning with the Guild.
That’s all for this week, stay tuned to Goonhammer for more great articles in the next seven days, and give us a shout in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any feedback or questions.