Although it’s a big internet out there, the Warhammer digital universe is pretty small and spread out. In Content We Liked, we take a look at the articles, videos, podcasts, and products that caught our eyes or were noteworthy during the prior week you might have missed.
From the Internet at Large
Chris’ Hive Fleet Monarch Tervigon
chris.seed.88 via Instagram
We might be sick of seeing ‘Nids devouring all the top tables at tournaments, but we’ll never get sick of the weird and wonderful army schemes and conversions Tyranid players regularly spawn into the world. While all the butterfly flavoured gribblies of Chris’s Hive Fleet are spectacularly done, we particularly love this converted Tervigon, somehow managing to out-gross the official model. Wonderfully disgusting.
Dan’s House Cawdor Admonisher
markdeemoore via Instagram
One of the most exciting things about Necomunda’s Ash Wastes is eagerly anticipating all the Wacky Races ass vehicles that are gonna be tearing up the Underhive, both in the new kits and out-there conversions like this one. We love the clever use of Throne of Judgement to turn the humble Ridgerunner into a veritable Purgemobile.
wh0r3hammer’s Sacred Bee Movie Scrolls
@wh0r3hammer via Twitter
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a Cherubim should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The Cherubim, of course, flies anyway because vat-grown cyberbabies don’t care what heretics think is impossible.
ono_sen_dai’s Carcinised Stompa
@ono_sen_dai via Twitter
At last, the perfect form.
This Week on Goonhammer
- Star Competing: Time is of the Essence
- Competitive Innovations in 40k: T’au Still Got It
- Hammer of Math 40k: Tournaments and Key Performance Stats
- Ruleshammer 40k: Pre-Battle Abilities, Command, Movement and Psychic Phases
- Competitive Innovations in AoS: More Like Competitive Incarnations
- AoS: Cruel Times Won’t Last, but Kruleboyz Will
- Model Review: MkVI “Corvus” Marines
- Model Review: Contemptor Dreadnaught and Spartan Assault Tank
- Expanding Your Age of Darkness Boxset: Loyalist Edition
- Expanding Your Age of Darkness Boxset: Traitor Edition
Magic: the Gathering
- Battle for Baldur’s Gate Review: Mechanics
- Battle for Baldur’s Gate Review: Mono-Colour
- Battle for Baldur’s Gate Review: Multicolour & Colourless
- Unstable Mutation: Obscura Operation
Getting Started with Yu-Gi-Oh!: It’s time to D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dust off your shoebox full of God Cards and spike your hair up to a killer edge as we begin our coverage of the other big-boy in the TCG space.
How to Paint Everything- Star Wars Legions: Armies from a Galaxy Far Far Away join the vaunted annals of HtPE as we look at how to paint everything from Stormtroopers to B1 Battle Droids.
Blood Bowl- How to Create and Run a League: Our experienced coaches explain the best practices and pitfalls of the best way to experience Blood Bowl by far.
That’s all for this week, stay tuned to Goonhammer for more great articles in the next seven days, and give us a shout in the comments below or email us at email@example.com if you have any feedback or questions.