Although it’s a big internet out there, the Warhammer digital universe is pretty small and spread out. In Content We Liked, we take a look at the articles, videos, podcasts, and products that caught our eyes or were noteworthy during the prior week you might have missed.
On the Internet at large
- The Emerald Canticle
@Shadowclaimer via Twitter
There’s a ton of custom lore behind this lovingly converted Stormcast army, if you want to dive deep into their fanmade stormhost.
- Mett Forian Gatto
@ZealSight via Twitter
Some incredible conversion work has gone into this lovely Blood Angels Judiciar.
- The Furious Phoenix Primaris Chapter
@JaviTuli via Twitter
Javier has done a wonderful job on this lovely custom chapter with lots of clean, bright colors and a few cool conversions.
- Alex Peak’s Warmaster Titan
@peakthepainter via Instagram
This titan looks amazing. Just a ton of great fades and weathering.
- Richard Gray is painting the Sharksquig
@daemonrich via Twitter
Richard’s hard at work painting the big shark squig from the new mounted Ork Beastboss kit and so far the results are stunning.
- GW’s Massive Titans Battle Diorama
@TheForgeofMars via Twitter
Want to see what a battle of 150 titans and knights looks like? Here ya go. (The answer is “rad as hell” btw)
- Josh Hill’s Keeper of Secrets
@warhipster via Instagram
Josh has done an amazing job on this Daemon of Slaanesh. Looking forward to seeing more at the UK Goonhammer Open.
- Tournament Cost vs Pricing (and why players should submit their lists correctly formatted.)
by Marc Wilson
This post, talking about the costs of running a tabletop event and the increasing expectations being placed on organizers against the not-so-increasing prices, is a great read.
- Julian Micu’s Incredible Alice in Wonderland Flesh Eater Courts
@MengelMinis via Twitter
This is just an insanely cool and incredibly detailed amount of work for a very smart concept. I love this.
This Week on Goonhammer
It was a big week for 40k, capped off with reviews of the new Octarius books.
- Competitive Innovations: 3 Apiece – Wings looks at the top lists of the last weekend’s tournaments
- The Corroad Goes Ever On and On: LGT and the Cadian Catastrophe – Liam “Corrode” Royle talks about his tournament experiences and winning a GT with his Drukhari.
- John Lennon Talks about playing the new Black Templars – John Lennon from the Art of War stops by to talk about playing with the new book.
- Hammer of Math: Exploring the New Black Templars Supplement – Primaris Kevin talks about the new book and how you can make particularly difficult-to-kill Chaplains.
- Black Templars Crusade Rules – Beanith and SRM review the new Crusade rules in the Black Templars Codex Supplement.
Age of Sigmar
- Faction Focus: Kharadon Overlords – Ragnarok Angel looks at the basics of building and playing Kharadron Overlords in Age of Sigmar 3.0.
- Taking Dominion to 2k: Stormcast Eternals – Bair walks us through how you can build a solid 2,000-point army of Stormcasts using the Dominion box as your starting point.
Magic: the Gathering
- The Rubaiyat of oh my Tayam! – Phillip York builds a deck around the crazy interactions you can get from Tayam, Luminous Enigma.
- Gaming Spaces: Dylan’s Hobby Space – In part 1 of a two-part series Dylan Gould talks about his hobby space.
- Hitting the (Not so Dusty) Trails – Andrew “Kenji” Smith reviews Trails, a chill game that shrinks Parks down to something more minimalist.
- ITS Season 3 Hot Takes – The season 3 Infinity Tournament rules are here and our crack team of Infinity writers are talking about what’s changed and why it matters.
That’s all for this week, stay tuned to Goonhammer for more great articles in the next seven days, and give us a shout in the comments below or at email@example.com if you have any feedback or questions.