Although it’s a big internet out there, the Warhammer digital universe is pretty small and spread out. In Content We Liked, we take a look at the articles, videos, podcasts, and products that caught our eyes or were noteworthy during the prior week you might have missed.
On the Internet at Large
Nathaniel Mills’ Unforgiven Sororitas
@Natman1982 via Twitter
Normally I cringe at the concept of Chaos Sisters but these are incredibly well done and a very cool concept for fallen servants of the Emperor.
Drew’s incredible warrior bust
@drew_paints via Instagram
Drew’s done an incredible job painting this, with some wonderful work on the skin tones and the metal on the sword.
Shiva’s Red Corsaris Kill Team
@shiva.paints.minis via Instagram
This is another incredible paint job on a kill team that looks great. The black and red for the Red Corsairs works very well here and the whole thing has a great, cohesive look with some great conversions to add character.
Oleg’s 28mm British Infantry
@yellow_w_hobby via Twitter
We don’t get to showcase enough cool historicals minis on Content We liked – something the lot of you could fix, by the way – so when we see something cool, we’re doubly invested in sharing it. These Brits for Sharp Practice look great.
This absolutely amazing Harlequin Conversion
@best4minis via Instagram
This is an absolutely stunning conversion that completely nails the effect – something that is not at all easy to do when you’re trying to convey motion using multiple models and poses. This is just so incredibly slick and well done. Hat’s off to the artist on this one.
This Week on Goonhammer
Start Competing: Dark Angels is out! The long wait is finally over and we dive deep into the faction and how to play the coolest loyalists(?) out there.
- Competitive Innovations in 40k continues to note the Tyranid being in effect with another two-parter.
- Competitive Innovations in Age of Sigmar also recaps this week’s competitive play.
- Star Wars Armada: Rebel Alliance looks at what you need to know about playing with rebel ships.
- Blood Bowl: Shambling Undead Team Guide – looks at how to build and play shambling undead teams on the pitch.
Other Cool Stuff
- Codex: Chaos Daemons Crusade Rules Review lets you know all about the new narrative play rules for daemons.
- Lenoon’s Primer on Sci-fi. If you’re not a sci-fi reader, now’s a great time to start and here’s a quick primer on the genre.
- Ruleshammer: Horus Heresy Q&A – we answer burning questions about rules in the Age of Darkness.
- Dominaria United Review, Part 1 of 4 – We kick off our review of the new Magic set, starting this week with the mechanics.
That’s all for this week, stay tuned to Goonhammer for more great articles in the next seven days, and give us a shout in the comments below or email us at email@example.com if you have any feedback or questions.