With all the commotion around 9th edition coming, it’s easy to forget the Psychic Awakening releases that have been coming out a breakneck pace. Engine War has been out barely a month and while there may not be any tournaments seeing its use right now, it’s sure to have a massive long-term impact on multiple armies. In case you missed anything from Engine War or wanted to dive back in before 9th comes around, we’ve prepared a round-up of everything you need to know about the book.
The Lore and Overall Strategy
- Check out our Lore Review here
- Hammer of Math on AdMech and Knights
- Hammer of Math on Daemons
- AdMech rules Review
- Richard Siegler’s Thoughts on the new Admech rules and units
- How to Paint Adeptus Mechanicus
- Daemons rules review
- How to paint Khorne Daemons
- How to paint Nurgle Daemons
- How to paint Tzeentch Daemons
- How to paint Slaanesh Daemons
Have any questions or feedback? Anything we missed? Drop us a note in the comments below or email us at email@example.com.