After months of converting, priming, painting, and submissions the wait is finally over! We’ve collected your submissions, our judges have weighed in, and we’re now ready for the most exciting part of the competition: The FAN VOTING. Each day this week we’ll be bringing a different category your way for voting – each category will end scoring 7 days after posting, so scoring for this category ends at midnight Wednesday 19th August.
Today we’re presenting you with the entries for Best Sci-fi Single Mini!
1. Karl Payne’s Hive Crone
2. James Alone’s Mechanicus Airship
3. Ryan Mead’s Venomcrawler
4. Chris Miller’s UR-025
5. Possibly_nerdy_rob’s Ghazghkull
6. Darcy Bono’s Riptide
7. Jake H’s Repulsor
8. Bradley Tough’s Visarch
Time to Vote
Pick the one you like best. One vote per person, voting starts now and goes until midnight UTC on Wenesday, August 19th.
Painting Contest 2020: Sci-fi Single Mini
- Karl Payne's Hive Crone (23%, 347 Votes)
- James Alone's Mechanicus Airship (17%, 254 Votes)
- Ryan Mead's Venomcrawler (9%, 144 Votes)
- Chris Miller's UR-025 (4%, 58 Votes)
- Possibly_nerdy_rob's Ghazghkull (8%, 119 Votes)
- Darcy Bono's Riptide (24%, 367 Votes)
- Jake H's Repulsor (2%, 36 Votes)
- Bradley Tough's Visarch (13%, 206 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,531
Tomorrow: The Open Competition
Thanks for voting and participating. If you thought this was tough, things are going to be even tougher tomorrow when we’ll be starting voting on entries to the Open Competition. In the meantime if you have any questions or feedback, drop us a note in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.