Pre-orders for Warhammer 40k’s 10th edition Leviathan boxed set go up today and if you missed any of our coverage of the box, its contents, or the rules, you can find them here:
- Part 1: The Core Rules – The basics of the game and what you need to know
- Part 2: Playing the Game – The sequence of playing a turn and the new special rules involved at each step
- Part 3: The Leviathan Box – A review of the new boxed set and its models
- Part 4: The Leviathan Mission Pack – The Matched play missions for Leviathan, combining 9th edition missions with Tempest of War
- Part Bonus: Leviathan Datasheets – A look at the unit rules from the Leviathan box
- Part 5: Crusade – A review of the new edition’s Crusade rules.
- 10th Edition Crusade for Veterans
If you’re wondering where to go next from the boxed set, we’ve also reviewed two sets of Indexes for the game’s factions so far, and you can find those here:
Check back next week when we’ll have more Indexes for review, covering a number of the game’s remaining 20+ factions.