Last week we launched the public beta of the new Tabletop Battles app (formerly ITC Battles) – you can go and download the app by using one of the links below. If you’ve got a 40k tournament coming up this weekend, now’s a great time to download the app and set up your event. And if you already have an Administratum account, that login will also be your Tabletop Battles login – just use the same account you’ve already made.
What’s New This Week
We’re hard at work improving the app, adding new features and bringing in old ones. Here’s a list of the updates we’ve made since last week:
- Added number of secondaries completed to Tempest of War scorecard.
- Added Command Points row to game scorecards.
- Added Creations of Bile secondary.
- Changed Tempest of War “Hammer and Nail” map name to “Hammer and Anvil”.
Fun fact: There are two English versions of Tempest of War cards in print; one with a map named “Hammer and Nail”, and the other with the same map named “Hammer and Anvil”.
- Moved mission pack selector on Create Event page from Game Defaults view to main Create Event view.
- Moved Xenos factions in Xenos category on Faction Picker.
- Increased size of back button on Faction Picker.
- Increased size of stepper arrows in scoring dialogs.
- Scoring section labels are slightly more opaque now.
- Improved screen view analytics.
- Improved logging for crash reporting.
- Add to event option on game view is now hidden when there are no events.
- Fixed an issue preventing Event dates from being changed.
- Maximum length on text fields for authentication changed from 50 to 150 characters.
- Removed elevation shadow around scoring section labels.
- Code preventing secondaries from having negative VP has been removed.
- Total VP cannot go below 0. This happens before battle ready points are added.
- Forces of the Hive Mind faction image now loads properly.
- Starting CP fields no longer show “null” when empty.
- The Scouring mission action can now be completed at the end of the game in addition to round 5.
- Tapping on a score entry dialog will no longer close it.
If you provided feedback on the app or a bug report – thanks! Your help has been invaluable. If you have something else you want to report, or you just want to provide feedback, shoot us an email at email@example.com. Be sure to send us a screenshot if you can, and note whether you’re on iOS or Android.