We’re popping in with a quick reminder that the Art of War Streamhouse RTT is still going and today things are heating up with the semi-finals bracket matches, and the semi-final between Richard Siegler’s T’au and Jack Harpster’s Custodes just wrapped up. Let’s do a quick recap of the results before the finals:
- Brad Chester (Aeldari) d. Nick Nanavati (GSC) – Brad’s only had the new codex a few days but was able to show off the power of the new faction in a game that ended with an 84-46 Eldar victory.
- John Lennon (Adepta Sororitas) d. Quinton Johnson (Drukhari) – Lennon’s no stranger to games against Drukhari at this point and handily won his game against Johnson’s Drukhari, calling it on turn 4.
- Jack Harpster (Custdoes) d. Mark Perry (Orks) – Jack’s Custodes ran away with the game against Perry’s Orks.
- Richard Siegler (T’au) d. Blake Law (Tyranids) – Siegler avoids an upset with an 84-50 win over Law’s Crusher Stampede.
- Brad Chester (Aeldari) d. John Lennon (Sororitas) – Brad’s run with the new faction continues as he bumps Lennon from the tournament en route to a finals showdown with Siegler, blowing Sororitas off the table with the power of Strands of Fate.
- Richard Siegler (T’au) d. Jack Harpster (Custodes) – Siegler progresses to the finals in what is probably the least surprising development of the event, beating Harpster 97-32.
Next: The Finals
…which just leaves us with the finals, which you’ll be able to find on the Art of War’s YouTube channel, and start at 3pm ET. We’re secretly pulling for Brad, just for pure upset value.
Have any questions or feedback? Drop us a note in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.