Saga of the Beast is out today! Or well, it would be, if most of us weren’t in the midst of a global pandemic. Still, if you’re looking to catch up on the new book, or are thinking about starting a Space Wolves or Orks army, we’ve got you covered. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
- Saga of the Beast – Space Wolves reviews the new rules for Space Wolves and talks about which units won, which lost, and which changes matter.
- If you want an even more in-depth look at competitive Space Wolves and what Saga means for them, we asked top-ranked ITC Space Wolves player Jon Kilcullen to share his thoughts with us on the new rules in a guest article this week.
- Saga of the Beast – Orks reviews the new Orks rules, why Kustom jobs are great, and what it all means for the game.
- If you don’t play either faction but just want to know if the book’s lore is any good and what happens in the book, then check out Raf Cordero’s Saga of the Beast Lore Review.
- In Monday’s Hammer of Math, Kevin ran the numbers on the new wolf and Ork warlord options, and looked at just how deadly they can be.
And if you’re looking for hobby inspiration or how-to, check out our two new guides:
Even if you don’t have the opportunity to play 40k for some time, there’s a lot to be excited about in the new book, and more we’ll be talking about next week. And in the mean time, if you have any questions or feedback, feel free to drop us a comment below, or email us at email@example.com.