Welcome to the newest edition of Warhammer: Age of Sigmar! Whether you’re brand new to the game or a veteran of hundreds of miniature battles, we’ve got you covered with everything you need to know about playing the newest edition.
There’s a lot going on with the transition to Age of Sigmar 3.0. These articles cover the basics of starting an army, getting into the game’s rules, and understanding the basics of Age of Sigmar.
- Age of Sigmar 3.0 First Impressions Roundtable
- AoS 3.0 Rules Review
- Editorial: No, you do not need the latest Chapter Approved or GHB
- Dawnbringers Book 1: Harbingers Review
Looking for advice or guides on painting your armies? We’ve got you covered.
- How to Paint Everything: The Kruleboyz in Age of Sigmar Dominion
- How to Paint Everything: The Stormcast Eternals in Age of Sigmar Dominion
- How to Paint Everything: Stormcast Eternals
- How to Paint Everything: Daemons of Khorne
- How to Paint Everything: Daemons of Nurgle
- How to Paint Everything: Daemons of Slaanesh
- How to Paint Everything: Daemons of Tzeentch
- How to Paint Everything: Seraphon
- How to Paint Everything: Lumineth Realm-Lords
- How to Paint Everything: Karazai the Scarred
- How to Paint Everything: Tzaangors
Are you an experienced player coming in from 2nd edition? These deep dives really dig into the core concepts of the new Age of Sigmar and how changes in the game’s rules affect how the game plays and how you need to think strategically.
- List building Changes
- Hero Phase
- Movement & Shooting Phases
- Charge, Combat, and Battleshock Phases
- The New Coherency Rules
- Unleash Hell and How to play around it
- Universal Enhancements
- Endless Spells
- The 2023 General’s Handbook Review
- Competitive Innovations in the Mortal Realms – Each week we look at the top lists from competitive Age of Sigmar GT events.
Age of Sigmar 3.0 introduces us to Path to Glory, a revamped Narrative Play mode where players embark on epic quests to conquer the mortal realms and build their own mighty warriors as they conquer territory and claim spoils. From player resources to campaign guides, we’ve got you covered.
As battletomes come out we’ll review them completely – from rules to units, talking about what’s changed and how it impacts games.
- Beasts of Chaos
- Blades of Khorne
- Cities of Sigmar
- Daughters of Khaine
- Disciples of Tzeentch
- Flesh-Eater Courts
- Hedonites of Slaanesh
- Idoneth Deepkin
- Kharadron Overlords
- Lumineth Realm-lords
- Maggotkin of Nurgle
- Ogor Mawtribes
- Orruk Warclans
- Ossiarch Bonereapers
- Slaves to Darkness
- Sons of Behemat
- Soulblight Gravelords
- Stormcast Eternals