This series explores the world of Eä created by Para Bellum. Conquest has two distinct games: The Last Argument of Kings, a rank and flank massed infantry game and First Blood which is a skirmish game. Conquest scratches all the right itches of a rank and flank strategy while not taking forever to play!
Special thanks to Para Bellum for providing a significant amount of review material. In addition, if you want to get 10% off and support Goonhammer, make your Conquest purchase by clicking here for US/Canada or here for EU/rest of world. You’ll also need to enter code “goonhammer” at checkout. Look, we don’t make the rules, that’s just how it works!
- What is Conquest?
- Getting Started with Conquest
- How to Play Conquest
- Adding to your Army in Conquest
- What is Conquest: First Blood II?
- How to Paint Everything: Speedpainting Old Dominion OSL
- How to Paint Everything: City States Promethean and Hephaestian
- How to Paint Everything: Conquest City States
- Spires Miniatures Review
- Old Dominion Mounted Strategos and Karyatid/Kanephor Minatures Review
- City States Miniatures Review