The new Tyranids Codex has been out for two weeks now its already gotten its hive tendrils into the meta and changed the game. In case you missed any of our coverage of the new book, the strategy around it, or are looking for help starting the faction, we’ve got you covered here.
The Codex Review
- Goonhammer’s Review of Codex: Tyranids – We talk about the new rules, what’s good, and offer some recommendations on lists built with the new rules.
- Codex Tyranids Crusade Rules Review – Want to know about building a Crusade force and devouring planets across the galaxy? We’ve got you covered.
- 2Q22 Dataslate Faction Focus: Tyranids – John Lennon offers his thoughts on how to play Tyranids following the April 2022 Balance Dataslate.
- Ruleshammer: Tyranids – We dig into the rules of the new codex and how some of the weirder interactions work.
- Hammer of Math: Tyranids – Primaris Kevin looks at some of the nastiest interactions in the new book, and how they affect games.
- How to Paint Everything: Tyranids – Goonhammer authors provide various techniques and schemes for painting Tyranid Hive Fleets.
- How to Paint Everything: Tyranid Dimachaeron – Want to know about painting the Forge World monster that powered the Crusher Stampede Lists? Rockfish has you covered.
Have any questions or feedback? Drop us a note in the comments or shoot us an email at email@example.com.