Welcome to Kill Team 2.0! The new game is an exciting departure from 2018’s first edition and we’re here to cover every part of it. So whether you’re brand new to the game or a veteran Kill Team operative looking for a refresher or more in-depth tactics, we’ve got you covered. We’ll be covering everything about the game in the coming weeks, from the core rules and how they work to the Octarius expansion to how the game’s factions play in the new game.
There’s a lot going on in the new Kill Team, so if you’re just getting started with the game or interested in starting and looking for more information, check out these articles.
- Goonhammer’s Kill Team 2.0 Review
- Kill Team 2.0: Octarius
- Kill Team 2.0: What’s in the Boxed Set?
- The Kill Team 2.0 Round Table
- Kill Team Compendium Review, Part 1: Rules Overview, Building Teams, and the Imperium
- Kill Team Compendium Review, Part 2: Chaos Teams
- Kill Team Compendium Review, Part 3: Xenos Teams and Final Thoughts
And when you’re ready to start playing, give these a look:
If you’re interested in hobby help, consider these guides for the wonderful models in the Kill Team box.
- How to Paint Everything: Death Korps of Krieg / Veteran Guardsmen
- How to Paint Everything: Ork Kommandos
- How to Paint Everything: Ork Terrain
There’s a ton to cover with new Kill Team and we’ll be diving deep into the game’s rules and mechanics of the new game and talking about tactics and strategy, the nuances of the rules, and the math behind some of the game’s mechanics.
Kill Team Tactics
- Picking the Right TacOps for the Mission
- Choosing Equipment
- When to Hide and When to Engage
- Order of Activations
- Making the Most of Melee
- Building a Kill Team
- Kill Team 2.0: The Rules basics
- Building a Kill Team
- Orders and Actions
- Line of Sight, Obscuring, Cover and Terrain
- Shooting and Overwatch
- Fight and Combat Support
Hammer of Math
There’s a ton of depth to Narrative Play in Kill Team 2.0 and we’re covering all of it.
- Kill Team 2.0 Narrative Play Review
- Running a Spec Ops Campaign
- Spec Ops and You
As competitive play spins up for Kill Team we’ll be covering that as well. Keep your eyes on this space!
Similar to what we did for old Kill Team and what we’re doing for 40k and Age of Sigmar, we’ll be covering every faction in Kill Team 2.0, talking about their rules, how they play, how to win with them, and how to beat them. Check back here often as we update this page with more and more of these.